Monday, November 21, 2011

I like to color on my hair.....Hair D.I.Y!

So I was looking on pinterest and I found this thing that tells you how to do it HERE 
 you use Oil pastels to temporarily color your hair how cool is that!
You will need... 
  • Rubber Gloves. (I didn't use gloves and my hands are fine....) 
  • An old t-shirt
  • A spray bottle of water
  • Clips to section your hair 
  • soft oil pastels. I don't really know what kind I used. I just used what I had. On the link above they say to use  Rembrandt pastels
  • Some paper  you put your hair on the paper you color it 

1.  you dampen  a section of  hair
2. then you put your hair on the paper (the paper should be on a table or a counter)
3. then color it with your pastel witch ever color you like.

I put the darker colors on the bottom of my hair and the lighter right above them. But you can do what ever you like! I also put some hairspray on it when I was done.

Sorry my hair was all messy. It had been up all day and I just really wanted to try this. I think it would look really cute with curls or waves.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.