Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tutu D.I.Y

So this is how I made the Tutu's for Halloween 
I'm thinking about making Riley a Christmas tutu!

 Step 1. Cut your elastic to what ever size you need
 Step 2. Cut your tulle Lay it out to how long you want it then fold it in half and stick it under your
 elastic (See picture 2.)
 Step 3. Open it up
 Step 4. Pull the tulle through the opening till it's all through.
  Step 5. It should look something like this
  Step 6.7. for these steps you do the same as before but instead of elastic you put it though the other piece
 Step 8. Once you've finished it should look like this (see picture 8.)
If you want it really puffy you just do Step 6. and 7. then you just keep going till your elastic is full. And you have a tutu!!
P.s If you don't have a lot of tulle then just don't layer the tulle. You can also sew the knots together if you want to help them stay put
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I must say that I'm very glad to have found your blog. Your desciption is really helpful.
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm happy you found my blog too! I hope you have a fun time making your Tutu!! And your very welcome!!! :)

      Delete

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.