Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Varsity Vox Box 2013!

So I received this amazing Vox Box!
For those of you who don't know what influenster it..
You can go take a look here! (I recommend signing up)

So.. This is what I got!
 Excited!!!
Tide Pods- If you don't use them you probably should, 
they make doing laundry a lot less work!
 Airhead Xtremes Bites $1.69-
 these are delicious! 
Kiss Nail Dress $6.99- I haven't used them yet, but I'm very excited to!
NYC Big Bold Plumping & Shine Gloss $3.99-
 I really like this lip gloss, It's shiny, and sparkly!!
Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash $6.49
I haven't gotten a chance to use these either :( 
But I'm super excited too!! :)


Well that's all for now, Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.