Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hey! :)

Ok so I know I have been lacking on the blogging Love <3
And I have lots of stuff to tell you about!
But things have been kinda busy 
But I will be posting more..Soon.

But Today is my Lovely sisters Birthday!!!!! :) 
..She is now twenty something!..!..
She is opening a Cupcakery tomorrow!!
This is her post on her blog today, It's right Here
Also here is her facebook page, right Here

I don't have any pictures right now because I'm sitting in her Cupcakery in the mall helping get everything ready for tomorrow. 
The mall happens to be closed right now...If you where wondering..

Ok never mind about not having a picture...I got a picture from facebook.
This is the tutu I made her  to wear so she can be a cupcake fairy!!!
I will be making one kinda like this one for my self! :) to wear on Valentine's day!
(This is my sisters picture by the way....)
 Ok I think that's all for now.
Have a lovely night,
And Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.