Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cranfest....

 Who Loves Funnel Cake I LOVE FUNNEL CAKE!!! I didn't get any but i do love it! it is sooo Yummy and it smelled soo good!

 This is a picture of my wonderful wonderful shoes at Cranfest i love my shoes and i feel a need to take lots of pictures of them.  I think i take a picture of them every time i wear them. That's not weird or anything right??

 There was lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people i really don't like all these people they kept pushing me and standing right next to me. I did NOT like it....

 Sno Cones are yummy (I didn't get one of those ether...) Why is there no W in Sho Cones? just wondering?

And this is the most amazing Picture there wear more lots more and they wear all soo lovely......But it was $140 so i couldn't get it i was kinda sad but its ok! 

There was also Cheese curds!! (HEHE) they smelled amazingly and wonderfully Yummy!!!!

But we couldn't get to it there was lots of people....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.