Friday, September 30, 2011

My life, My love,

I truly love the things i have..
The people i spend my time with...
My family....

It's the people that know everything about me and are still here that make me feel loved It's also the people that lie and that are jerks that have made me the person that i am today It seems The more i love the more i hurt, The more i trust... The more i don't. I don't know what will happen next but i do know that what ever it is i will get through it. and i know that who ever is left well there the people that are supposed  to be there and I'm really ok with that. Because i don't need the people that make me put them before myself. I need the people that will put me before them With out me wanting them to. I really love my life and the people that are still here. I love my family and well i love them all very very much!

                                                       Enjoy your Lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.