Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I think of my Beauty Blogger VoxBox!

Hey Lovelies!!
So I got this lovely Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster!
It has some great stuff in it!
So I am now going to try all the stuff I haven't tried yet and tell you what I think.
Note: this is just my opinion. Everyone is different this is just what I think.
So here go's

*Kiss Ever Pro Lashes*
Before thoughts: Ok so I just want to say never ever have I used fake lashes.. 
I knwo weird I'm a dancer you would think I use them all the time but no.. so I don't know how this ones going to go but I'm going to give it a try!

Tried them: Well... It didn't work out well for me.. I don't no if I'm just doing it wrong or what but the sides of the lashes wont stay down..
And they're a little hard for me to put on.. But I think that's just my inexperiencedness..
Don't think that's a word but Oh well....






*Goody Spin Pins*
Before thoughts: I know some girls at dance that use these and seem to like them I have wanted to get some so lets see how this one go's...

Tried them: Love them they work perfectly!
*NYC New York Color Individual Eyes*

Before thoughts: Ohh pretty can't wait to try these! 
The colors have sparkles in them! YES!! :)

Tried it: I love these colors. I love that it comes with primer and an illuminator.
All in one little thing, It's perfect!!

*EBoost (Orange)*
  Before thoughts: Do I really need more energy? Why not..

Tried it: First sip- Humm Second sip- I'm not really sure what it tastes like..
It's not bad.. Not something I want to drink... But it's pretty good..

*White Barn Nutmeg and Spice Candle*

Before thoughts: It's not Bath and Body Works?... But It smells good!

Tried it: Just lit it I will let you no in like 5-10 mins... 
8mins later I really like this candle!

*Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream*

 Before thoughts: I love this brand!

Tried it: I have used it the last few days in my hair and I can say I love it and will be buying more when It is gone. I also used it in some other peoples hair it works really nice! 
So that is what I think of everything..
I felt like a little kid playing with new toys well I was doing this..
And well that's all I have right now
Thanks Influenster for the VoxBox!
Enjoy your night everyone!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.