Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New stuff on my Blog!!

So i have added some stuff to my blog!! :)
I made a New Header got some new Follow  Flicker Facebook and  Pinterest Buttons with little Butterflies!! how cute right i updated my about me and my dance life so go check that out added a contact page so feel free to ask me stuff some new buttons coming soon! I will be updating my hair products tomorrow and putting in what curling iron i use and what flat iron i use 


Also i will be showing you something awesome i got today on the way to dance it is the Awesomest!


And i will be doing my nails tomorrow so Nail Tutorial/diy i will be doing that tomorrow so get ready to do Some awesome Halloween Nails!!

And i think that's it for now so Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.