Saturday, December 15, 2012

A sad day :,(

So yesterday was a very sad day in Connecticut..
 I still can't understand how anyone could do that to those pour kids.
I mean you would have to have NO heart!

But this isn't about him.. It's about all the people that were hurt or lost someone..
I can't even imagine what its like for those families right now.
My niece Riley is 6 shes in the 1st grade. I go to her school to pick her up sometimes, 
And sometimes I drop her off.. She bugs me most of the time but I couldn't imagine losing her. I see all those kids at her school so cute and happy.. I can't even imagine what it would be like if something like that happend at there school.. 
How would anymore be able to deal with that. There just kids..
there was 27 victims.. 20 of them were kids.. I found a list of all the victims..

Charlotte Bacon, 6. Daniel Barden, 7.
Olivia Engel, 6. Josephine Gay, 7.
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6. Dylan Hockley, 6.
Madeleine F. Hsu, 6. Catherine V. Hubbard, 6.
Chase Kowalski, 7. Jesse Lewis, 6.
James Mattioli, 6. Grace McDonnell, 7.
Emilie Parker, 6. Jack Pinto, 6.
Noah Pozner, 6. Caroline Previdi, 6.
Jessica Rekos, 6. Avielle Richman, 6.
Benjamin Wheeler, 6. Allison N. Wyatt, 6.

Rachel Davino, 29. Dawn Hochsprung, 47.
Nancy Lanza, 52. Anne Marie Murphy, 52.
Victoria Soto, 27. Lauren Rousseau, 30. Mary Sherlach, 56.

So there's this text going around that says to wear blue on Monday in honor of the kids.
I also did my nails <3
 I didn't know what to do so I put hearts on them..
I don't know what else to say.. 
But at least there in heaven now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. So comment away!! feel free to follow! And please be nice.